Join us at our Café & Bar
Wats-On The Menu Catering – at Horizons
The Cafe and Bar at Horizons is open to visitors, members and guests 7 days a week. We open early, and we stay open late – rain, hail or shine!
- Breakfast 7 days a week till 3pm
- Lunch 7 days a week 12 – 4pm
- Dinner from 6pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
Join us at the Cafe for breakky, lunch, dinner or just a drink.
Open to visitors 7 days a week. Great for families, kids meals available, lots of space for children to play.
Our Cafe is open to visitors and members! Bring your friends and family along for a meal here soon – the new menus have been getting lots of positive feedback from golfers and locals!
Have a long leisurely lunch on the garden terrace or swing by for a quick coffee and bacon and egg roll before or during your round of golf. Ready-made sandwiches and kids meals are also available.
Dinner at Horizons
We are open for dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights! It has become a lively, fun night for locals and members.
Children are welcome, there’s plenty of space for them to play in the garden terrace; so bring the whole family, enjoy some great food and relax with a chilled beverage!
- Every Thursday is Burger and Footy night
- Every Friday and Saturday is a restaurant style setting and menu
Friday and Saturday Night Dining
- Open every Friday and Saturday to visitors and members! All are welcome.
- Seated inside our Cafe or beautiful function room
- Always a lively fun evening with friends and great food
- Our menus change weekly, and are shared on Facebook. Like our “Wats-on The menu catering” Facebook page to be kept up to date!
- A SAMPLE menu can be downloaded on the right hand panel (under our contact details)
Thursday Night Football, Burger and Beer $20 !
- Watch the footy with your mates on our Cafe big screen!
- Kids get a FREE cheeseburger with every adult burger ordered
- Get into burger night at Horizons, and then stay on to watch the Footy
- Menus can be downloaded on the right hand panel (under our contact details)
The team led by Paul and Sarina Watson bring a combined 37 years experience to Horizons.
Paul has worked up and down the east coast of Australia with chefs from all over the world and has gained a vast culinary experience. From the kitchens of the Grand Hyatt, Radisson resorts, MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) to managing small fine dining restaurants, cafes and catering companies.
Sarina has worked in fine dining restaurants, bars, function centres, small and large cafes and recently set up a brand-new bar and dining area in Nelson Bay.
CALL THE CAFE
0401 087 001
Upcoming Café events
Mon: 9am – 6pm
Tue: 7am – 6pm
Wed: 7am – 6pm
Thur: 9am – LATE
Fri: 9am – LATE
Sat: 7am – LATE
Sun: 8am -6pm
Dinner from 5.30pm
Thurs (Footy Night), Fri and Sat
Tues & Thurs 4-5pm
$5 Beer and Wine