Horizons Golf Resort is Port Stephens’ most famed and acclaimed championship course of international tournament standing.
The last 4 years has seen significant investment and improvements. The course is in great condition and is now ranked in the Top 100 Australian Courses.
The future of Horizons is brighter than it ever has been! We have big things planned with exciting tournaments, charity days and a strategic partnership to bring a resort complex development to Horizons. This is a great time to become a Horizons member!
Horizons is a must play for any golfer and a wonderful choice for your golf membership.
There are a range of membership options available. Descriptions are below, and all fees are outlined in the table.
- Platinum: Unlimited golf, seven days a week with no green fees.
- Gold: Seven day play category with green fees. For golfers who prefer to “pay as you play”.
- Silver: Five day play category for play during the week (Mon–Fri) and mid-week comps. Join weekend comps at the member’s guest rate of $50.
- Bronze: Five day category (Mon–Fri) which includes three 9-hole social rounds per week; no green fees. Play in any comp for the member’s guest rate.
- White Gold: Seven day category for busy golfers who need the flexibility of playing any day of the week.
- Country: Popular seven-day category for golfers living over 80kms away from Horizons but visit Port Stephens regularly.
|Membership Category||Annual||Half Year||Monthly*|
Unlimited golf, 7-days a week with no green fees.
7-day “pay as you play” category with green fees.
5-day category (Mon–Fri) for play during the week and join mid-week comps. Join weekend comps at the member’s guest rate of $50.
5-day category (Mon–Fri) includes three 9-hole social rounds per week; no green fees. Play in any comp for the member’s guest rate.
7-day category for busy golfers who need the flexibility of playing any day of the week.
Popular seven-day category for golfers living over 80kms away from Horizons but visit Port Stephens regularly.
Member Guest rates
Horizons members can bring up to 3 friends per round at member guest rates.
- 18 hole: green fee is $40, comp fee is $50
- 9 hole: green fee is $20, comp fee is $25
We have 2 Junior Golf memberships by age group. For all school aged children in NSW, you can now use two $100 Active Kids vouchers towards a sport of your choice. If you are thinking of getting your kids into golf, then you can use your $100 vouchers at Horizons.
We have created 2 Golf Active Kids packages. The first one covers annual golf membership, and the second package is a starter pack which includes a golf lesson and merchandise! Find out more about the Active Kids Program today!
21 – 24 years
Green fees – 18 holes: $15 | 9 holes: $8
Under 21 years
Green fees – 18 holes: $5 | 9 holes: $5
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Access to clubhouse facilities and locker rooms
- Access to function centre and garden terrace
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days a week
- Driving range open 7 days a week
- Practice putting greens
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
Payment and Membership Application Options
Cash, credit card or Cheque payments
Cash and credit card payments can be made at the Pro Shop or by cheque in favour of Horizons Golf Resort Port Stephens Pty Ltd. Please note that payments on credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
Bank Transfer to
Account Name: HGRPS Pty Ltd
BSB: 062 761
Account Number: 1011 5682
Please use your surname as the payment reference when making your Direct Deposit.
*Monthly bank authorised automated direct debit
An authorisation form will need to be completed at the Pro Shop.
Please come in to see us or call to arrange on 02 4982 0474.