Horizons Golf Resort is Port Stephens’ most famed and acclaimed championship course of international tournament standing.
The last 2 years has seen significant investment and improvements with extensive course works, new bridges, clubhouse refurbishments and a remodelled 9th hole. The course is in great condition and is now ranked in the Top 100 Australian Courses and most recently awarded Port Stephens’ Most Beautiful Course by 2018 GOLF Course Guide.
Horizons is a must play for any golfer and a wonderful choice for golf membership. Make Horizons your club of choice – you won’t regret it!
|Membership Category (pro rata fees available!)||Annual||Monthly*|
Seven day play with unlimited social golf and no green fees.
Seven day category for golfers who prefer to “pay as you play”.
Five day category (Monday – Friday) for golfers who prefer to play during the week and join mid-week competitions.
Five day category (Monday – Friday) includes three 9 hole social rounds per week; no green fees; no comp eligibility. Great for golfers who can no longer play as much but love the social aspect.
Seven day category for golfers who are time poor but love to play and need the flexibility of playing any day of the week.
Popular seven day category for golfers living over 80kms away from Horizons but visit Port Stephens and wish to play Horizons regularly.
Member Guest rates
Horizons members can bring up to 3 friends per round at member guest rates.
- 18 hole: green fee is $40, comp fee is $50
- 9 hole: green fee is $20, comp fee is $25
|Membership Categories (pro rata fees available!)||Annual||Monthly*|
21 – 24 years
Green fees – 18 holes: $7 | 9 holes: $5
18 – 20 years
Green fees – 18 holes: $5 | 9 holes: $5
Under 18 years
Unlimited social golf with no green fees.
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Access to clubhouse facilities and locker rooms
- Access to function centre, BBQ area, children’s play area
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days including dinner from Thursday – Saturday
- Use of the driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Busy golfing calendar and member social events throughout the year
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Highly regarded PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
- Further member benefits and discounts to be announced later!
Payment and Membership Application Options
Cash, credit card or Cheque payments
Cash and credit card payments can be made at the Pro Shop or by cheque in favour of Horizons Golf Resort Port Stephens Pty Ltd. Please note that payments on credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
Bank Transfer to
Account Name: HGRPS Pty Ltd
BSB: 062 761
Account Number: 1011 5682
Please use your surname as the payment reference when making your Direct Deposit.
*Monthly bank authorised automated direct debit
An authorisation form will need to be completed at the Pro Shop.
Please come in to see us or call to arrange on 02 4982 0474.