We are proud to host Stage 6 of the Australian Open FootGolf Series at Horizons on 18/19 May. This is a FIFG250 event which means the prize money is even bigger!
The competition will include 18 holes of FootGolf on Saturday 18 May and Sunday 19 May. The course will be set up specifically for Stage 6. It’s a great way to experience a full 18 holes of competition FootGolf as the usual course set up for non-competition play is 9 holes.
Categories, entry fees and prizes!
There are 5 categories which are open to all players (experienced or not!!):
- Mens $100 entry | and over $2000 in cash prizes
- Ladies (all ages) $100 entry | and $750 in cash prizes
- Seniors (over 46yrs) $100 entry | and $750 in cash prizes
- Juniors (Under 18s) $30 entry, over 15 years | FootGolf membership and merchandise prizes!
- Amateurs (first time players) $60 entry |FootGolf membership and merchandise prizes!
The fee payable for each category will cover green fees and competition fees for 18 holes of FootGolf on both days of the competition (Sat 18 and Sun 19 May). This includes a free practice day on Fri 17 May.
Competition and practice day timings
- 17 May Practice Day | 2pm registration, 3pm free practice
- 18 May Competition Day 1 | 1.30pm tee off (every 7 mins)
- 19 May Competition Day 2 | 7am tee off (every 7 mins), 1pm presentation
This event is open to all players! In the lead up to the Asia Cup in November, we would love to grow the field of Australian players and have some local Port Stephens / Newcastle or Hunter region players compete!
Spectators can register for FREE, and will go into a draw for free rounds of FootGolf.
Register here: Stage 6 registration
Calling all female players!
If you are over 18 years, and looking at something different, we encourage you to get into FootGolf. For the Asia Cup in November, we are training up a Womens Australian team and we’d love for you to be part of this.
Read more here: Females wanted
Comments are closed.