The Annual Real Futures Foundation Golf Day will be held at Horizons on Friday 19 October. Over $60,000 in prizes to be won!
Players will enjoy a bacon and egg roll on arrival, buffet lunch, 18 holes of golf great prizes, raffles and a wonderful day with great opportunities. Participate in nearest the pin, hole in one prizes and so much more.
- $100 per person (minimum donation) which includes golf, hat, breakfast & lunch. Non Players can join us for lunch for a minimum donation $50 per person.
- You don’t need an official handicap to play – just a willingness to give it a shot – maximum handicap women 36, 27 men.
- Raffles, auction items, guest presenters plus nearest the pin and other golf competitions and more on the day – over $60,000 IN PRIZES ARE UP FOR GRABS ON THE DAY!!!
- Registration from 7.30am followed by bacon and egg rolls with a tea and coffee station for breakfast.
- Players briefing at 8.00am.
- Collect your pre-ordered shirts.
- Shot Gun start at 8.30am sharp.
- Play is four person Ambrose
- Buffet lunch will be provided at the conclusion of play
You don’t need a handicap to play – just a willingness to give it a shot
For more information please contact:
Marian Sampson Real Futures Foundation
email@example.com or call 0459 333 851
You can also contact the Horizons Pro Shop for more info on 02 4982 0474 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Port Stephens Real Futures Foundation delivers community work programs for youth.
The Real Futures Foundation was founded on the philosophy that schools and the local community are partners in the support and development of their young people who have reached a critical crossroad in their lives, and to ensure they find a productive future in either furthering their education and training, or securing suitable employment. Real Futures was first formed in 2003 through a partnership with the Beacon Foundation and its flagship “No Dole” program. See www.beaconfoundation.net for full details on the Beacon Foundation.
The Real Futures Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization which has an established track record of helping to inspire and motivate students to either stay in school and increase their educational engagement and attainment, or choose a positive pathway that enables successful transition to employment, further education or training.
For info on the great work the Real Futures Foundation does, please visit their website: http://www.realfutures.com.au/
Comments are closed.