Looking for a 7 day golf membership? We have 3 options for you! Each gives you the flexibility of being able to play any day of the week at any time you like… while there’s sunlight anyway 🙂
We understand the need to be able to have a golf membership that doesn’t restrict you to a specific time of the day or day in the week to play. Some lifestyles just need that flexibility so when you have time to play, you can head onto the course without having to think or work around a time restriction.
There are 3 options for you in the 7 day play membership category!
|Platinum||Our premium all you can play, all in category. No green fees and definitely no restrictions on time or how many times you can play!||$2200pa or $200 per month|
|Gold||A 7 day option for golfers who prefer to “pay as you play”. Pay a reduced green fee every time you play. Green fees: 18 holes $13 | 9 holes $7||$1300pa or $120pm|
|White Gold||For golfers who’d like to be a member of a club but are time poor; have a busy lifestyle, may travel frequently or have work or family commitments which limits how much golf they can play. Keep golf alive with this dynamic membership! Green fees: 18 holes $25 | 9 holes $13||$480pa or $45pm|
Not sure these are the right ones for you? No problem!
Contact Greg Ramsey on 02 4982 0474 or firstname.lastname@example.org to work through the options and identify a membership that’s best for you.
Ready to join?
Fill out this short membership form and a member of our team will be in touch. There is no upfront payment required when submitting your application.
Reciprocal arrangements and playing rights
All members will have access to reciprocal arrangements or playing rights at the following clubs (with more to come!):
- Long Reef Golf Club – Sydney
- Northbridge Golf Club – Sydney
- Pacific Dunes Golf Club – Medowie, Port Stephens
- Newcastle Golf Club – Newcastle
- Tanilba Bay Golf Club – Tanilba Bay
- Yowani Country Club – Canberra
- Gulf Harbour Country Club – Auckland, New Zealand
Please visit our reciprocal and playing rights page for contact details.
Become a member of Horizons today – you won’t regret it! Visit our membership page for more information on fees and how to apply
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Access to clubhouse facilities and locker rooms
- Access to function centre, BBQ area, children’s play area
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days including dinner from Thursday – Saturday
- Use of the driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Busy golfing calendar and member social events throughout the year
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Highly regarded PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
- Further member benefits and discounts to be announced
More information and how to apply
To talk through the membership in more detail please contact Greg Ramsey on 02 4982 0474.
For more information please visit our membership page.
If you are ready to join, please complete an application form to secure your membership. No payment is required upfront.
Comments are closed.