Horizons Golf Resort is Port Stephens premier golf course. It is regularly featured in a range of Australian Top 100 rankings by Golf Industry exerts and Golfing Magazines. It was also recently voted Golfer NSW Favourite Course. We have a number of membership categories open with pro rata rates available throughout the year.
Summary of our membership
Below is an outline of each membership category available:
|Platinum||A seven day unlimited play, 7 days a week with no green fees.||$3,000 (single) or $5,400 (couple)|
|Gold||A seven-day “pay as you pay” category with green fees of $12 for 18 holes or $7 for 9 holes.||$2,200|
|White Gold||A seven-day category, with green fees of $27 for 18 holes or $18 for 9 holes.||$575|
|Country||A seven-day category available to those whose primary residence is over 80kms from Salamander Bay with green fees of $24 for 18 holes or $16 for 9 holes.||$525|
|Bronze||A five-day category (Mon – Fri) covering unlimited 9 hole social rounds with no green fees. Pay $12 for 18 holes Mon – Fri.
Sat – Sun green fees are $40 for 18 holes or $25 for 9 holes.
|Defence||A seven-day category exclusively for Defence members, staff and personel in appreciation of their service. Credentials required upon applying. Green fees of $19 for 18 holes or $12 for 9 holes.||$800|
|Junior (under 18)||Seven day unlimited play, with a green fee of $5 per round. Active Kids Vouchers accepted and will cover the entire membership fee cost!||$100|
More information and how to apply
To talk through the membership in more detail please contact the Horizons Pro Shop team on 02 4982 0474. For more information please visit our membership page.
If you are ready to join, please complete an application form to secure your membership. Apply online now
Playing Rights Access
Members have playing rights access at the following clubs:
- Pacific Dunes Golf Club – Medowie, Port Stephens
- Tanilba Bay Golf Club – Tanilba Bay
- Tallwoods Country Club – Hallidays Point
- Branxton Golf Club – Cessnock NSW
- Kooindah Waters Golf Course – Central Coast
- Blackheath Golf Course – Blue Mountains NSW
- Oatlands Golf Club – Sydney
- Long Reef Golf Club – Sydney
- Northbridge Golf Club – Sydney
- Yowani Country Club – Canberra
- Gulf Harbour Country Club – Auckland, New Zealand
Please visit our playing rights page for contact details.
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Access to all playing rights clubs
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days a week
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Use of all practice facilities including driving range, chipping and putting areas
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
Comments are closed.