Horizons Golf Resort is Port Stephens premier golf course. It is an Australian Golf Digest Top 100 course, and recently voted NSW Favourite Course.
There has been significant investment into capital programs covering irrigation, drainage, bridgework and the latest addition of toilet blocks on the course. The drastic weather conditions over the last 6 months has been grueling for all, but our greens keeping team has handled it exceptionally well and our course remains in great playing condition.
By way of layout, Horizons is like no other in the region. Become a member of a championship course, with a world class layout!
Summary of our 2021/22 membership
Below is an outline of each membership category available:
|Platinum||Unlimited golf, seven days per week with no green fees.||$2,450 (individual) or $4,400 (couple)|
|Gold||A seven-day “pay as you pay” category with green fees of $10 for 18 holes or $6 for 9 holes.||$1,800|
|White Gold||A seven-day category, with green fees of $25 for 18 holes or $15 for 9 holes.||$500|
|Country||A seven-day category available to those whose primary residence is over 80kms from Salamander Bay with green fees of $20 for 18 holes or $12 for 9 holes.||$450|
|Silver||A five-day category (Mon – Fri) with green fees of $16 for 18 holes or $10 for 9 holes. Member guest rates apply for Saturday or Sunday play. This is for renewals only, no new memberships for 2021/22.||$980|
|Junior (under 25)||Seven day unlimited play, with a green fee of $16 for 18 holes or $10 for 9 holes.||$350|
|Junior (under 18)||Seven day unlimited play, with a green fee of $5 for each round of golf they play.||$100|
More information and how to apply
To talk through the membership in more detail please contact the Horizons Pro Shop team on 02 4982 0474. For more information please visit our membership page.
If you are ready to join, please complete an application form to secure your membership. Apply online now
Playing Rights Access
Members have playing rights access at the following clubs:
- Pacific Dunes Golf Club – Medowie, Port Stephens
- Newcastle Golf Club – Newcastle
- Tanilba Bay Golf Club – Tanilba Bay
- Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club – Hunter Valley
- Tallwoods Country Club – Hallidays Point
- Warratah Golf Course – Argenton NSW
- Branxton Golf Club – Cessnock NSW
- Blackheath Golf Course – Blue Mountains NSW
- Long Reef Golf Club – Sydney
- Northbridge Golf Club – Sydney
- Yowani Country Club – Canberra
- Gulf Harbour Country Club – Auckland, New Zealand
Please visit our playing rights page for contact details.
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Access to all playing rights clubs
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days a week
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Use of all practice facilities including driving range, chipping and putting areas
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
Comments are closed.