From Monday 3 December, we will be running a social FootGolf open comp every week! The comp will kick off from 4pm every Monday and is open to all ages.
Come down to Horizons every Monday after 4pm and be part of a social competition with other social players and FootGolf members!
There is no comp fee to enter, this is all just part of the fun and learning about the sport. Standard player fees will apply.
- Every Monday from 4pm!
- Open to all ages and abilities – adults and children can all enter
- Will be played individually – so each player score on score cards will be counted separately
How to enter and what to do!
- Book your kick time online; and select “Monday Social Comp Player”
- Register and pay at the Pro Shop, and pick up a score card
- Play your round, marking your card honestly and correctly.
- Sign your card, and hand it into the Pro Shop at the end of your round.
- Comp winners will be announced on the Horizons FootGolf social media platforms as well as in Team App.
- FootGolf members will still play for free (as part of being a member!)
- Others will pay the standard player fees: Adults $12, Under 16s $8; Family $30
- No additional competition fees!
Book your kick time
Visit www.horizons.com.au/footgolf and select your time under “Book a Kick Time”.
We will be using Team App for communications, updates and also for announcing the Monday Social Comp winners and results.
On your mobile device, search for “Team App” in the app store. It is a free app. Once set up, simply search for “Horizons FootGolf” and add your profile details.
For more information on the competitions or FootGolf please contact
- M: 0425 806 917
- E: email@example.com
Comments are closed.