Do something different for your work, team or friends get-together! Have a FootGolf party.
FootGolf parties have been going off at Horizons! We’ve had birthday parties for all ages, 21st birthday celebrations, work incentive groups, team offsites and just mates catching up over a friendly round of FootGolf.
- Kick off times every day from 3:30pm
- It will take you around 45 mins to play 9 holes
- We can offer a group discount for larger groups, so get in touch with us and let us know how big your group is!
- Our standard rates are $12 per adult, $8 for under 16s. Ball hire is $5 or you can BYO balls for free!
- Golf carts can also be hired for just $15 for a shared 2 person cart
How would it work?
- Your group would meet at Horizons about 10 mins before your kick off time
- Register and pay at the Pro Shop (or we can invoice you before hand)
- You will then head down to the first tee and start your fun round of FootGolf!
- All players will get a score card, rules sheet and map showing you where the tees and holes are on the course
- When you finish up, please take all hired balls back to the Pro Shop and recap on the scores at our Cafe and Bar for some food and drinks!
Catering and snacks
- There are no BYO drinks or food on the course… because we can cover that for you!
- Wats-on The Menu catering can provide you with a drinks cart for your group
- You can start with a late lunch or BBQ around 2pm, and walk it all off with FootGolf at 3:30pm
- Or play FootGolf and finish up with drinks and food at the clubhouse eg. FootGolf at 4pm; Drinks and Food at the Clubhouse from 5pm.
- The catering options are endless, just tell us what you are after and your budget!
To lock in your preferred time for FootGolf, please book your kick-time online and select the parties option. We will get in touch with you to finalise details. Or you can contact a member of our team to talk through options and make the booking for you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0414 210 249
- Website booking: www.horizons.com.au/footgolf
- All catering requests can go to Paul or Sarina Watson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.