Are your weekends full with other commitments – family, travel or work? Then all you need is a 5 day membership category allowing you to play from Monday – Friday only? We have 2 options for you!
We designed the Silver and Bronze membership categories for golfers who play their best golf from Monday to Friday! Don’t pay for a membership that allows weekend play if you aren’t going to use it! Check out the options below:
|Silver||For golfers who prefer to play during the week and join our mid-week competitions. Green fees – 18 holes: $15 | 9 holes: $8||$940pa or $87 per month|
|Bronze||This was designed for golfers who can no longer play as much. People who still love the game but find competition and full rounds simply too much. Mid-week only, no competition eligibility and three 9 hole social rounds a week. Green fees – None!||$840pa or $78pm|
Not sure these are the right ones for you? No problem!
Contact the Pro Shop team on 02 4982 0474 or Enquiries@horizonsgolf.com.au to work through the options and identify a membership that’s best for you.
Ready to join?
Fill out this short membership form and a member of our team will be in touch. There is no upfront payment required when submitting your application.
To see all membership categories, please visit our membership page.
Reciprocal arrangements and playing rights
All members will have access to reciprocal arrangements or playing rights at the following clubs (with more to come!):
- Pacific Dunes Golf Club – Medowie, Port Stephens
- Newcastle Golf Club – Newcastle
- Tanilba Bay Golf Club – Tanilba Bay
- Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club – Hunter Valley
- Tallwoods Country Club – Hallidays Point
- Warratah Golf Course – Argenton NSW
- Branxton Golf Club – Cessnock NSW
- Long Reef Golf Club – Sydney
- Northbridge Golf Club – Sydney
- Yowani Country Club – Canberra
- Gulf Harbour Country Club – Auckland, New Zealand
Please visit our reciprocal and playing rights page for contact details.
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Access to reciprocal and playing rights clubs
- Discounts at the Cafe and other attractions such as FootGolf
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Access to clubhouse facilities and locker rooms
- Access to function center
- Use of the driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Busy golfing calendar and member social events throughout the year
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
- Further member benefits and discounts to be announced later!
More information and how to apply
To talk through the membership in more detail please contact the Pro Shop team on 02 4982 0474.
For more information please visit our membership page.
If you are ready to join, please complete an application form to secure your membership. No payment is required upfront.
Comments are closed.