Country membership is only $450pa. A perfect option for golfers who travel to Port Stephens regularly and wish to play a championship course at a reduced member rate. The best part is you can bring up to 3 friends per round at members guest rates!
Horizons is a leisurely 2 hours drive north of Sydney, 1 hour from the Central Coast and 40 minutes from Newcastle. This makes it an easy location to escape for the weekend or a few days. There is plenty to do in Port Stephens from beautiful beaches, to bush walking tracks and plenty of dining and accommodation options.
For golfers with a primary residence in Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Port Macquarie (for example) – the close proximity to Port Stephens means holidaying and visiting here is an easy option.
Horizons will also obtain an AGU Golf Link number which entitles you to play in comps anywhere!
Country membership fees is only $450 per annum!
Country members have unlimited play seven days a week with great benefits.
- All members can bring up to 3 guests at member guest rates!
- The only criteria is that you must reside more than 80Kms from Horizons.
- Country members pay a significantly reduced green fee compared to standard visitor fees.
- Access to all Horizons events!
- No joining fees
|Country||18 Holes||9 Holes|
Port Stephens is a fun place to visit for a golfing holiday. There is plenty to do around the region for families. Horizons is open to visitors 7 days a week, including our Cafe and Bar on site with great views over the golf course. It is a fun place for the whole family with driving range, practice greens and FootGolf open after 3:30pm.
More information and how to apply
Fill out this short membership form and a member of our team will be in touch. There is no upfront payment required when submitting your application.
To see all membership categories, please visit our membership page.
Reciprocal arrangements and playing rights
All members will have access to reciprocal arrangements or playing rights at the following clubs (with more to come!):
- Pacific Dunes Golf Club – Medowie, Port Stephens
- Newcastle Golf Club – Newcastle
- Tanilba Bay Golf Club – Tanilba Bay
- Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club – Hunter Valley
- Tallwoods Country Club – Hallidays Point
- Warratah Golf Course – Argenton NSW
- Branxton Golf Club – Cessnock NSW
- Long Reef Golf Club – Sydney
- Northbridge Golf Club – Sydney
- Yowani Country Club – Canberra
- Gulf Harbour Country Club – Auckland, New Zealand
Please visit our reciprocal and playing rights page for contact details.
More member benefits
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
- Access to reciprocal and playing rights clubs
- Discounts at the Cafe and other attractions such as FootGolf
- Cafe and Bar open 7 days
- Invitation to all Horizons sponsored tournaments
- Access to clubhouse facilities and locker rooms
- Access to function center
- Use of the driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Busy golfing calendar and member social events throughout the year
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
- Further member benefits and discounts to be announced later!
More information and how to apply
To talk through the membership in more detail please contact the Pro Shop on 02 4982 0474.
For more information please visit our membership page.
If you are ready to join, please complete an application form to secure your membership. No payment is required upfront.
Comments are closed.