We are an Active Kids provider! The NSW Government is providing each school enrolled child TWO $100 vouchers per calendar year to put towards a registered activity provider or sports membership.
To support this initiative by the NSW Goverment to get kids out and active; Horizons Golf Resort has packaged up 3 Active Kids offers covering Golf and FootGolf!
We have a growing Junior Golf Membership category as well as a FootGolf Membership, so it’s a great time for your child to get into golf or FootGolf and make some new friends!
Your first $100 Active Kids Voucher can be downloaded right now! The second Active Kids voucher will be available to download after July 1.
Active Kids Packages at Horizons
Each of the packages below have been tailormade for the Active Kids Program and are all valued at $100 each.
- GOLF PACKAGE 1: Junior Golf Membership for 1 year!
- GOLF PACKAGE 2: One Junior Golf clinic run by a Horizons Golf Professional, as well as Junior Golf starter pack consisting of 1 Horizons branded cap, 1 golf glove, 1 box of tees and 1 box of balls.
- FOOTGOLF PACKAGE 1: $100 to cover FootGolf Annual Membership as well as 2 FootGolf Clinics which will be arranged during the year and a FootGolf Australia exclusive polo shirt.
How you use your vouchers is entirely up to you! You can take advantage of both our Golf Packages, or why not get your kids super active with a Golf and FootGolf Active Kids package!
For more information, please contact Shiana Tyler on 0414 210 249 or the Pro Shop team on 02 4982 0474
How to download your $100 vouchers
Click on the link below, select “Apply for a voucher” and then follow the prompts. You will need to have an identification item (eg. Drivers Licence) as well as your Medicare Card for details.
Second $100 Active Kids voucher will be available only after 1 July 2019.
- After 1 July 2019, you can go onto the same link and you will be able to download your second $100 Active Kids voucher!
- Once your voucher is downloaded, simply send us the voucher number, your child’s date of birth and which Active Kids package you’d like to take up!
- For the Junior Golf Membership please complete an online application form here
- For FootGolf Membership, please complete an online application form here
Any questions, just give us a call 02 4982 0474 or chat to our Pro Shop team. You can also call Service NSW on 137788.
The Active Kids Rebate Scheme is a NSW Government initiative that provides two $100 vouchers for parents/guardians/carers to contribute towards the payment of membership, fees or lessons with an approved provider registered with the Active Kids program. The first voucher for 2019 was made available on January 1st, 2019.
All children aged 4.5 to 18 years, enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12, residing in NSW with a valid Australian Medicare card are eligible for a voucher. This includes students who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW or equivalent.
Second voucher announced
From July 1st, 2019, a second additional round of Active Kids vouchers will be available for the year and parents will be able to claim another $100 per school child, as a voucher to assist in meeting the cost of sports registration or membership fees for after-school, weekend and structured fitness or physical activity. The intention is to keep kids active all year round and provide an option to try a different sport or activity.
Vouchers are valid to December 31st, 2019, and the two vouchers available for 2019 must be used separately, that is, they cannot be combined into a single $200 transaction, but can be used with the same provider.
ACTIVE KIDS REBATE VOUCHERS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL KIDS TWICE A YEAR UNTIL THE END OF 2021 WHEN THE PROGRAM WILL BE REVIEWED
Comments are closed.