Celebrate Mothers Day at Horizons! Wats-on The Menu Catering is putting on a special 2 or 3 course lunch and the menu looks delish! If mum is a golfer, why not treat her to 9 or 18 holes of golf in the morning!
Mothers Day at Horizons is a wonderful way to make mum feel special. Our Cafe is now run by Wats-On The Menu Catering who have been serving up some delicious meals and getting rave reviews!
Our Cafe and function room overlooks a garden terrace with sweeping views over the golf course.
Sunday May 13th; Lunch bookings from midday
Mothers Day lunch
- Sunday May 13th
- Choose from a 2 or 3 course menu
- All mums get a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival
- Bookings available from midday
- Family friendly, lots of space for the kids to play in our garden terrace
- Kids meals $12.50 each!
- Download our Menu
Bookings are essential!
To make a booking please contact Sarina
- Call or text: 0401 087 001
- Email: email@example.com
Mothers Day Golf
If mum or grandma are golfers, why not treat them to a round of golf at Port Stephens Most Beautiful Course (as awarded to us by 2018 GOLF Course Guide). Horizons is a Top 100 Australian golf course and is playing tremendously well.
- Play 9 or 18 holes of golf!
- 9 holes of golf at Horizons will take around 2 hours to complete
To make a booking, call our Pro Shop team on 02 4982 0474
Comments are closed.