The Horizons Cup was proudly sponsored by Yamaha. This was an inaugural NDGA event. Congratulations to David Alexander – winner of the Horizons Cup 2017! Full results and brief below.
Thank you to all the players who completed in the Horizons Cup. What a wonderful day of golf! This was an inaugural NDGA event, the first of many to come ! Thank you again to our naming rights sponsor Yamaha Golf Carts.
The Horizons Cup – the main event – was a best scratch score for the day, and this event forms part of the NDGA’s 2017 order of merit series.
The winner of the inaugural Horizons Cup is:
- Horizons Cup – David Alexander, Toronto, scr, 71
- Best Nett score of the day over all grades – Neil Dombkins 69
- A Grade Scratch Winner – Connor Benjamin, 2, 72 c/d
- A Grade Scratch Runner Up – Greg Gillard, scr, 72
- A Grade Nett Winner – Brett Sansome 71 c/b
- A Grade Nett Runner Up – Peter Henderson 71
- B Grade Scratch Winner – John Marks 86
- B Grade Scratch Runner Up – Michael Moussa 90
- B Grade Nett Winner – Ron McLeod 70
- B Grade Nett Runner Up – Matt Gordon
- C Grade Scratch Winner – Don Mills 94
- C Grade Scratch Runner Up – Brian Legge 98
- C Grade Nett Winner – Ron Willock 78 c/b
- C Grade Nett Runner Up – Dan Wilson 78
- Ladies Scratch Winner – Deirdre Brander 86
- Ladies Scratch Runner Up – Rhondda Shaw 87
- Ladies Nett Winner – Jan Legge 75
- Ladies Nett Runner Up – Lorraine Ramsey 76 c/b
- A Grade NTP 17th Hole – Scott Foreman
- B Grade NTP 15th Hole – Dave McDonnell
- C Grade NTP 6th Hole – Alex McLaren
- Ladies NTP 4th Hole – Ann McClintock
Comments are closed.