We are holding a short FootGolf workshop in the first week of school holidays for $15 which includes a sausage sizzle! If your child is into sports, soccer or has played FootGolf – this could be a fun workshop for them to attend.
This school holiday workshop will be run by Leonardo Fernandez, Head of FootGolf Australia and an international player who has represented Australia in a number of International FootGolf World Cups! Leo has FootGolf training background, works well with children and has a fun 2 hour workshop planned for us!
- Location: Horizons Golf Resort, 5 Horizons Drive, Salamander Bay
- Date: Monday 16 April
- Cost: $15 per child (includes a sausage sizzle)
- Time: 3 – 5.30pm
- Registration: 3pm
- FootGolf workshop: 3.30 – 5pm
- Sausage sizzle: 5 – 5.30pm
What will the workshop cover
- FootGolf basics and rules
- Learn about this fun new sport
- FootGolf warm up games
- Kick-off and putting
- Play a few FootGolf holes on the course
- Sausage sizzle!
Parental supervision and pariticipation!
- We would love for an adult to remain onsite or accompany children for the duration of the workshop
- Whilst the course is aimed at children over 6 years, we are happy for whole families to participate!
- Adults can simply accompany children and get the most out of the course too!
- Pay us on the day by cash or credit card
What to wear and pack
- Water Bottle
- Sports clothes
- Sneakers (no soccer/football spikes are allowed)
- Soccer balls will be provided, but if you bring your own ball please ensure it is marked clearly!
Please complete the online form below or simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration: Click here
Any questions, please contact us!
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0414210249
A bit about FootGolf and Horizons FootGolf
FootGolf is really taking off at Horizons! It’s a combination of soccer and golf; where a soccer ball is kicked along the fairway into larger sized holes off the green! The sport works on precision kicking, working with different course gradients, bunkers and fairways!
It is fun, easy, quick to play and gets families, adults and children in the outdoors on a beautiful golf course – Horizons!
You don’t need any previous FootGolf, soccer/football or golf skills to play this sport. If you can kick a ball, then you’ve got to try it out.
Plenty of families, soccer clubs, school kids and adults are now coming out to play FootGolf on a regular basis.
The sport has been around for a while, but is relatively new to Australia. There is a professional league under the FootGolf Australia banner which filters up into the FIFG – Federation For International FootGolf – the international governing body.
FootGolf can be played at Horizons Golf Resort, any day of the week from 3:30pm (subject to event bookings).
A FootGolf round can be completed in 45 minutes, and with our new Cafe owners Wats-on The Menu catering, you can now finish up your round of FootGolf with a meal at the Clubhouse! Pre-order your meals or just order at the Cafe!
Comments are closed.