Country membership at Horizons is a perfect option for golfers who travel to Port Stephens regularly and want to play a championship course without paying standard visitor fees. Join in January 2018 and pay only $230 for membership through to June 2018!
For golfers with a primary residence in Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Port Macquarie (for example) – the close proximity to Port Stephens means holidaying and visiting here is an easy option.
Horizons is a leisurely 2 hour drive north of Sydney and 1 hour from the Central Coast and 40 minutes from Newcastle. This makes it an easy location to escape for the weekend or a few days. The Port Stephens area has plenty to do from beautiful beaches, to bush walking tracks and plenty of dining and accommodation options.
Horizons will also obtain an AGU Golf Link number which entitles you to play in comps anywhere!
Country membership fees from 1 July 2017
Country members pay only $230 (for membership to 30 June 2018) and this entitles you to unlimited social and competition play seven days a week with:
- Lower social play green fees: only $15 for 18 holes or $8 for 9 holes.
- Member guest rates for up to 3 visitors per round
It’s time to make Horizons your “home away from home”. The only criteria is that your primary residence is over 80kms from Horizons.
Visit our membership page for more information and how to apply or call our Pro Shop on 02 4982 0474
Reciprocal arrangements and playing rights
All members will have access to reciprocal arrangements and playing rights at the following clubs:
- Long Reef Golf Club – Sydney
- Northbridge Golf Club – Sydney
- Pacific Dunes Golf Club – Medowie, Port Stephens*
- Newcastle Golf Club – Newcastle*
- Gulf Harbour Country Club – Auckland, New Zealand
- Yowani Country Golf Club – Canberra
- More reciprocal clubs will be added during the year to further enhance the membership offering.
*playing rights arrangement
Other member benefits
- Access to clubhouse facilities and locker rooms
- Access to function centre, BBQ area, children’s play area
- Great licenced Cafe and Bar
- Sunsets Bar and Bistro – open Friday and Saturday nights
- Live music regularly played on the weekends
- Use of the driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Busy golfing calendar and member social events throughout the year
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Highly regarded PGA-qualified club professionals available for private tuition
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
- Further member benefits and discounts to be announced later!
Visit our membership page for more information on fees and how to apply
Comments are closed.