We are looking for an experienced and reliable operator to manage our Cafe and Functions operations at Horizons on a contractual basis. Huge potential with no start up or goodwill costs!
Looking for an experienced and reliable operator to take over the Café – Food and Beverage function for Horizons Golf Resort on a contractual basis. The contract to commence from 1st February 2018 or as early as possible.
Horizons is in a huge growth phase – the golf course is looking magnificent and has recently been ranked in the top 100 Australian golf courses by Golf Guide. Visitor numbers are up; our membership base is growing! This is the best time to take over the Food and Beverages function and take hold of a large untapped market for the brand!
- Recently refurbished Cafe and function areas with new furniture
- Indoor and outdoor alfresco dining
- Large open garden terrace area overlooking fairways and lakes
- Part of an established business – would suit a hands-on operator
- Strong golf membership base and growing visitor numbers
- In-house patronage exists from current membership base, visitors and over 250 families living in the area including the Horizons Estate Residences and other properties on site
- A “Halfway House” dedicated to providing golfers quick on-the-go meals will also be part of the offering.
- The function centre can house up to 150 guests. Huge potential here for weddings, engagements, parties, lunches!
- Includes full commercial kitchen, cooler rooms, bar and onsite parking
- Prominent street signage on Salamander Way
- Our new FootGolf offering is now attracting a wider demographic to the golf course. Every afternoon there are families coming down with children, young teens playing FootGolf.
To arrange an appointment to discuss further please contact Selva Saverimuttu on 0418618258.
Please also send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest
Comments are closed.